Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SnowmobileCalendar.com

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

I met up with the gang from SnowmobileCalendar.com while at the swap last weekend. Bill and Amanda have a great niche going. They run a well known sled calendar that is all submitted photo's from YOU! I have run into them at a few swaps and Facebook...I actually went to Highschool with Amanda. It is so wild that we have crossed paths again in the snowmobile world.

I got a tip that the couch was up for the March 2011 picture. I have a feeling that it may have been a bunk one though. Maybe if I put some skis on it and laid out all sexy-like. Nah, no one wants to see that...

It's too bad that there isn't an audience for CouchCalendar.com
.....or is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment