Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

V.I.P Facebook List

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com


If you are a fan on the Couch's Facebook Page, then you should already know about the V.I.P. list. This is a list of people that shared, tagged, and spread the word about the Couch. This list started about 5 days ago and already has grown to 9 people so far. It isn't many, but it is a start. Why be on the V.I.P list? What's in it for you?

Well first off, you get your name on the couch. Now, the couch isn't huge so, this list is going to start filling in fast. If having your name on the couch was not cool enough for you, then wait till you see this part. As a V.I.P., you get to kick any NON-V.I.P. off the couch so you can relax on it. That's right, if someone says..."I don't see your name on it, Jerk" after you tell them they are sitting in your spot. You can tell them to lift the cushion and BAM.....there is your name. Now there are a couple ways to get on the Couch V.I.P list.

First, you can tag the couch in your status on Facebook. To do this, type '@' in your status and a drop down menu will appear. Immediately after the @ start typing Doug's Couch. You should see 'Doug's Couch' pop up in the list. Click on it and it will appear in the status bar. You can type whatever you like before or after it. This will also appear on the Couch Facebook page, so I will see this style post and add you to the list!

Another way you can add yourself to the list is to share the Facebook Page. To do this, cut and paste the web address onto your FB page, or scroll down the Couch page to the last line on the Right hand side. It should say 'share'. If you do share the link and I don't see it, please post on the Couch page so I know to add you to the V.I.P List.

Thanks to everyone that has check into the blog, Facebook, Twitter, and in real life. The couch is all about having fun and seeing where it goes. The more we spread the word, the larger it can get and the more fun we can have!

Join me on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment