Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Northern Illinois Boat Show

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
This last weekend was the Northern Illinois Boat Show at the Lake County Fairgrounds and the couch was ready to GO! Friday night we snuck it in the back door of the place. Once it got inside, it became part of the party!

FOTF had O-Bombs flowing so the couch naturally flocked to that area.


The couch spent the rest of the weekend at the BK Boat n Sleds booth and got a lot of attention and recognition from forum folks.

I even got the head of the Fox Lake Fireworks committee, Noreen, to join me on the couch for the official picture.

The boat show may be the only place that really offsets the oddness of the couch. Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of boats, the couch really looks out of place. I was very careful not to leave any plaid rub burns on any fiberglass as I left the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment