Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Camping in Blue Mounds, Wisconsin

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
The couch made its way up into Wisconsin for a camping trip with the crew. We stayed at Blue Mounds State Park. This was the 2nd camping trip this year that the couch has been to. This time was different though. The couch had a date!


This was a little love seat that was brought by the Lubovich's this past weekend. It was found in their alley (and will probably be returned there).

I taught my daughter a life lesson on the couch this weekend. She learned to never be the first one to fall asleep.

She caught on pretty quick.


It wasn't long after I unloaded the couch that I found there was a nice slope in the campsite. I gave it a go and almost bulldozed our tent over about a half hour after setting it up. I would have been in big trouble if that happened, so I waited till Sunday to take these vids.....








It was a blast up there that weekend. This was the same weekend we went to Thirsty Troll..... If you haven't seen that post, check it out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment