Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Worlds Largest Corn Maze

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

The couch made the trip out to Spring Grove, Illinois to visit the Worlds Largest Corn Maze at Richardson Farm. The corn maze is a local hit! Every year since 2001, the Richardson's plot out a maze in 28 acres of corn. And each year the maze is different and more detailed than the year before. It certainly takes more planning and skills than I could ever give. If I created a corn maze, it would be more of a corn hallway than anything...lol.

As always, the couch got taken over by randoms. We barely got past the front gate when a few girls jumped on the couch. They went for a short couch ride down a little hill and then it spun on them. That was the end of that..lol


We met a few of the Richardson's while we were there, including one of the owners; Wendy Richardson. We met her at one of the campfires late that night. I was celebrating my 30th birthday and was not in the clearest state of mind at that moment.... I may have to "remeet" her before the season ends.

Thanks Richardson Farm for allowing us to come out and hang. It is always a good time and we will se ya next year!

I also want to thank the girls for loading the couch. Again, I was not in any state to be in control of the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment