Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Friday, June 19, 2009

1000 Views!

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
We just passed 1,000 views today! I never thought that there would be so much interest in the couch so fast. It was 2 weeks ago that I started this goofy site and 1,000+ unique visitors have seen the couch since. And don't think that we are staying local here. Yes, most hits are from Illinois, but there have been visitors from 33 other states and 13 other countries. Yes, we are global!

I do not get many emails though..... I would LOVE to hear some feedback on the site and what the couch is up to. Please talk to me!! lol I want to hear how you found us, where your from and what ya think!

Thanks to everyone that has visited and has made this such a fun site! Please pass a long the link to your office, family, friends, and strangers! I have stickers too that I am more than happy to send you if you get me an address to send them to.

Thanks everyone,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment