Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Stow-Away

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
It looks like I need to get a bodyguard for the couch now. I was working in the Bk Boat n Sleds shop, when I noticed Pete was missing. I needed a hand with something so I went looking for him, he is 17 so his brain wanders sometimes. I didn't take me too long to find him.

Pete gets the first solo pic on the couch. I figured if he had climbed in there, he earned it. Getting him back off of it was the bigger challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment