Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
Well the couch made a special trip over to my parents house for Father's Day. Here is the pic of my dad and I. Cole also found a comfy spot in the middle. Maybe he heard how comfortable it was from the Camp Bow Wow hounds.... Not the first dog and probably not the last.

We had a great turn out poolside.

The couch is slowly taking on a personality of it's own. It sat poolside and caught some sun. Couple nights ago it got some lovin' at the bar. Like many people, it gets judged at first sight, but it usually makes friends quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment