Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Say What?

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
Say WHAT?


I met up with new site sponsor "Say What?" Screen Printing and Embroidery in Fox Lake, IL. Angel and her son are a blast to be around. This was my first time meeting Angel and she makes you feel like her best friend when your in her shop. I met some of her customers/friends and ropped one into taking this shot. That is route 12 in the background!

Angel is also the sole provider of DougsCouch.com T shirts! I was a little early when I met her so I got to see the first shirts being made.


Here is the final product. The first 10 sponsors lucked out and went down in history with their names on the back of these shirts.


Angel is really helping spread the name of the site and offering these shirts CHEAP! Just stop in and say hello and get one of these shirts for $7. Call here at 847-973-9511 or stop into her Fox Lake location located at 28 N rt 12, Fox Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment