Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Friday, June 19, 2009

First Celebrity Shot

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to welcome you to the first Celebrity Sighting at DougsCouch.com. I feel like Perez Hilton on this one, minus the gay and the gossip....which leaves me with chubby and lonely....so never mind that comparison. Lets get back on track.

I met up with Award Winning News Director for WXLC and WKRS, Mr. Tim Vander Tuuk. Although he will deny his celebrity status, he is the biggest celeb to sit on the couch to date. I tried having him sign my boob, but that's when he walked away.....

1 comment: