Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rock Solid Buliders

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
I experienced another first with Anna and Butch, owners of Rock Solid Builders in Mchenry. They work from their house, so I was invited to hang out in their home for a while. We had some beers while the kids watched I Carly..lol I got to see some new composite decking material too!

Rock Solid Builders specializes in, and is the largest deck builder in Mchenry that uses, Trex. It is pretty cool stuff! It looks just likes stained or painted wood....but it is almost maintenance free. Sounds perfect for lazy folks like me! The deck in the picture is the first composite deck Rock Solid built so that's pretty cool.

Oh yeah, Anna will hate that I said this, but her two year old was pretty ticked that we moved him and his Little Tikes car in order to get the couch pic. He refused to join us too...I think he was protesting lol

Anna and Butch can be contacted at 815- 363- 7133

No comments:

Post a Comment