Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sign Appeal

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
I think this is the best picture yet! Jim Busch, owner of Sign Appeal, was the first person to sit in on a pic with me. This is also the most "public" sighting of the couch. In order for this picture to be taken, Mike Missak of Bk Boat n Sleds.com, stood on the yellow line of Grand Avenue in Fox Lake. The looks that you get when sitting on a couch in front of a storefront are a BLAST! You can contact Jim at 847-587-4300.

No comments:

Post a Comment