Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RaveWaves Detailing in Fox Lake, IL

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
I stopped in at RaveWaves boat detail, a sponsor of the site, and met Trey and Helene. I met, owner, Brandon Schwab when they were over in the Lakemoor location and have had them detail one of my boats. They have a very cool shop now over at 716 E Grand ave in Fox Lake.

Trey and Helene were both in the pic so we went with the timer shot. As ussual, something random happens. This time, we had a car come through the lot and we were left with this....

Then I forgot to set the timer and caught this one...

Then we got it right.

Trey and Helene were also the first ones to STAND on the couch. I don't tell people how to get on the couch. I let them express themselves on the couch...lol The couch is pretty deep like that. RaveWaves can handle any size vehicle in any condition. They can be reached at 888-575-5556

No comments:

Post a Comment