Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

TK Collision Works

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
TK Collision works is located in Lakemoor, Il. Torrey Fiorovante, the owner, let me drop the couch just outside the paint booth. I tried getting inside, but the years of dust and whatnot on the couch would reek havoc on the ventalation system. So, becuase I didn't have $40,000 on me, I agreed to sit outside the booth. Torrey can be reached at 815-385-0670.

No comments:

Post a Comment