Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Amanda Hein Photography

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
Met up with Amanda Hein (my little sister) on Monday this week. She is a photographer and is booked solid on the summer weekends so she called a Monday boating day on the corporate cruiser. You don't need to twist my arm too far to take the day off for a boat ride, that's for sure. She came to the couch, but I still have to try and get the couch into her downtown studio.

Amanda Hein has had her picture featured in numerous magazines and is a respected photographer in the Chicagoland Area. If you have an event that you would like to remember for ever, call Amanda at 312-480-9949.

No comments:

Post a Comment