Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Customer from Doug's Couch

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
Well it is official! Matt Greenenwald is the first one to go over to "Say What? Screen Printing & Embroidery", to buy his DougsCouch.com gear. He even switched it up and got some girly pink shirts for his lady friends. Also notice his custom embroidered hat. Pretty slick Matt, thanks for the support!

I gotta get myself one of these hats!


The couch really attracts the ladies, so we need to have something special for them to sport too...


You gotta meet up with Angel so she can give you a killer deal on some custom gear.
She is at 28 N. Rt. 12, Fox Lake, IL (across from Ray Chevrolet)

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I am digging the pink.
    So we can change the colors if we want? Ill have to go visit her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete