Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Northwest Performance

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

I visited another sponsor today. Northwest Performance in Lakemoor, Il is owned and operated by Ian Roesner. It was obvious where we were going to put the couch in this photo shoot. It was certainly the first time that something like this was raised on the lift. It was an odd sight to see the couch slowly raise while you heard the clunk of the saftey catch on the lift. Here are a couple "behind the scenes" pictures at N.W.P.

Now that the couch has been in the presence of supped up Civics and tuned imports, I think it is ready to hit the road again. As I pulled it out of Northwest Performance, it seemed to scrape across the floor faster...I think it gained some Horsepower. Ian can be contacted at 815-276-2292.

No comments:

Post a Comment