Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Couch Gets a Wash

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

After being in and out of the truck like a Hobo, the couch finally got a good scrubbing. The couch has been through a lot over the last couple weeks. In those experiences, the couch took a little more from them than expected. It has had 3 drinks spilt on it, numerous dogs on it, it sat outside one night, and shared the truck bed with firewood for one trip. The comments started coming too....

Over the last few trips, I have heard, "the couch smells like a locker room", "looking a little ragged". and "you need a plastic granny cover". I am meeting with the ladies of the Mchenry County Chamber of Commerce tomorrow, and I wanted it to smell all nice for them, so it got a good cleaning tonight.

Woolite Oxy Deep really got the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment