Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rustic Harbor in Mchenry

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com

As many of you know, I am a boater. So when I am not working, toting the couch around, or hanging at home, I am out at Rustic Harbor. This past weekend I was able to snag a pic with the owner, Joe Kijak III (far left). Also in the picture is Mobile Mechanic, and good friend, Matt Greenenwald (center).

There is always something going on at Rustic Harbor so you will be seeing a lot more of the couch there.

No comments:

Post a Comment