Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mchenry Chamber Maids

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
I stopped in to say hello to the helpful ladies at the Mchenry Area Chamber of Commerce today. They were in the middle of Fiesta Days preparation, but they took a few moments to join me on the sidewalk for a picture. Kay, Jane, Kathy, and Bonnie have been very helpful in connecting Bk Boat n Sleds with other local businesses and the community.

If you have a business in the Mchenry area or are interested in supporting businesses in the area, please visit www.MchenryChamber.com

Thanks Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment