Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
The next stop after TK was Lighthouse Marina in Fox Lake, IL. I tried to get Todd or Dick Cherniak to sit in with me but they chickened out. Todd has been a friend of mine and BK Boats for quite some time. This is the closest the couch has gotten to the water, but I don't think it will be long before it is out floating. Todd can be reached at 847-587-0611.

No comments:

Post a Comment