Welcome to Doug's Couch. If your a returning guest, you get the appeal of the couch. If you are new, you may be wondering, "What the hell?" Here is the low down. I, Doug, have a couch that I bring with me to a whole bunch of different places. Usually places that you would not see a couch. I take a picture, we have fun, we move on. If it is deeper than that, then I am missing something too.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Message from Doug

Best Blogger Tips www.tips-fb.com
Thanks to everyone that is stopping in to check this goofy blog out. I have already gotten a lot of great emails so keep them coming! If you have any suggestions, connections, or pictures of the couch, please contact me via any of the methods listed on the right. This is just as much fun for me as it is for you, so lets keep it going.

Also feel free to comment on any of these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment